Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mother Tree Project - Day 18



Okay, we're winding down. Literally and figuratively. Tomorrow evening after the closing celebration (from 4-6pm) a few of us will start untangling the mass of threads! This should be interesting, to say the least. You have to be over five years old for this job – so sorry little Orion!



I received another package yesterday from someone who wrote "please accept these two strands in honor and remembrance of my mother, who passed away on March 1, while I was working on them." This tree is a tribute to so many. I will have a book with some of the stories in it at the closing reception – this is a work in progress. If anyone has anything to contribute, please send it along: poems, stories, inspirations.

I still have a few hours work left to do this evening. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment